Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

E.L.F Lip Exfoliator

Does anyone know why it has taken me this long to realize the nature of this product, I have been walking around with crusty ass lips, up until now. I can't believe how many times I have walked passed this item tempted to try it but never got it. Boy was I missing out. As soon as i tried this, it was like a sugar scrub to the lips, it felt as if my crusty lips were being exfoliated, and all this for $3. Prices like this are a steal! As soon as I washed this off, my lips were so smooth, the best part was that since i'm a liquid lipstick fanatic, i applied it like a BOSS, my lips didn't look cracked, chapped and crusty! The liquid lipsticks glided right on! This will definitely be an item that I will continue to repurchase! Yes, I am aware that this is old news, but new news to me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...