Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

MAC Guo Pei and Ellie Goulding

Can we talk about this packaging! OMG. This looks stunning, weird considering its plastic with a gold tubing. The color red is not my shade whatsoever so that might be a deal breaker but it they have a nude, I'm on that! 

The Guo Pei collection is mostly gold with a unique theme. I have no idea who Guo Pei is and I'm not looking forward to this collection. 

The Ellie Goulding chubby lipstick is not calling to me. I don't like chubby sticks, they see my tacky and once again that is not my color. I'm not sure if there will be more products to her collection but I feel like MAC is bumming with these collections. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...