Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Monday, September 1, 2014

Beauty on a budget.

One thing i love is finding comparable products at a much cheaper price. As a mother of 3 I have priorities. When I have a chance my hubby lets me get a few things...For me here are a few of comparable budget friendly products. Great price for your money. Why not make the most if your money girls?

Revlon ColorStay Makeup, Combination/Oily Skin, 1-Ounce
 vs
 MAKE UP FOR EVER Mat Velvet + Matifying Foundation No. 45 - Soft Beige 1.01 oz
Could we first talk about that price? Revlon is about $10 tops while Makeup Forever is $33. Wow. Not worth it. Revlon provides medium to full coverage plus its a long wear and it gives you a flawless finish. Just remember with this foundation (Revlon) less is more. I love the Makeup Forever foundation but if I can find an even better foundation for a way better price I'm jumping on that wagon.

vs 
I can not seem to find a difference between these two to be honest. I love the L'OREAl better. No fall out, long wear, and my eyelashes look long and full. Super affordable. 

E.L.F Blush
vs 
Nars Blush
The first obvious is the price difference. The E.L.F is $3 and Nars blush $30. Wow 10x more. The E.L.F is super pigmented, a little does go a long way. Tickled Pink from E.L.F is a definite dupe for Orgasm Nars. I highly recommend the E.L.F. They are my favorite blushes by far. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...