Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Bronzer and Eyebrow Products

As we know I love drugstore make-up but I have to say that the two things I will not buy from the drugstore are bronzer and eyebrow gel. Why? The bronzers look too muddy or ashy for me. I just cant find the right one at the drugstore. The Too Faced bronzer in Milk Cholcolate is my holy grail. It goes well with my skin color fair/medium, And as for them brows, I have been cursed with combination skin, dry at first and tehn oily as the day goes my eyebrows seem to smear off and I have very sparse sad eyebrows from over plucking through the teenage years, no eyebrow product have seem to stay. The Nyx eyrbow gel does seem to stay longer but not as intense in color. I highly recommend the Anastasia Dipbrow pomade. It is smudge proof, water proof and good color payoff. I even slept through it just to test it out and my brows were still there !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...