Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Drugstore vs High-End

The difference between a drugstore lipstick and a high-end? Could it be the formulation, maybe that one is cruelty free, or maybe better packaging? Well a big obvious difference is the price, big difference. Can a drugstore lipstick be better than a high-end lipstick? Sure it can. But there are some drugstore lipsticks that don't make the cut. Foundation? Drugstore or high-end? Which is better? Both in my opinion. I am obsessed with my L'OREAL True Match and my Revlon ColorStay. I sure do love my M.A.C Matchmaster but it is well over $30. What about blushes? I would rather spend more on bronzer than blush in a heartbeat. Why? I find that a lot of drugstore blushes look ashy or too orange for my complexion. Eyebrow products? Definitely high-end for me. Why? I have been cursed with combo skin so the only product that doesn't smear is my Anastasia Beverly Hill DipBrow Pomade. Sure the Nyx Eyebrow Gel works beautifully but it sure does smear within hours of use. Well I will have to see if it will have better lasting power in the cooler weather now that we are entering fall. So which is better in the end? It all depends on YOU. We are all different with different skin type, color and preference. What might work for me may not work for someone else and I am talking more about foundation in general. It took me a long time to love L'OREAL True Match, why? Because I really didn't like how runny it was, but once applied with a Beauty Blender the outcome is truly beautiful!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...