Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Monday, October 20, 2014

Pomade or Powder?

Why these two are tow of the infamous product for the brows, which one do you guys pick? These are completely different and have a different set to them as one as a pomade and the other a powder (obviously) Which one do I prefere, well I have been dealing with oily skin in the T zone are (forehead and nose) the pomade has been smearing off, which is a big turn off. When I first bought it, how I was obsessed with it, I loved it like no other and I still do, it's just now doing good with my  oily skin. The powder is one I wasnt into it at first, and then I had to switch to the powder hoping it does better lasting on my brows, I am impressed that they have a good variety of colors, It has 10 colors whereas the pomade has only 7. My recommendation, if you have oily
skin, I wouldn't recommend the pomade, it will sttart to smear off and look unattractive, go for the powder, if you maybe normal to dry the pomade will be great, I think the powder will do great for whatever skin type you have! The pomade has a lot more than the powder does and a little does go a long way, which is the best part of the pomade, and if you had normal to dry skin, this will not budge! Although both of them are not the same "Dark Brow" which is a bummer because I have to get "Ebony" in the Duo Powder.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...