Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Monday, December 29, 2014

Brand New Finds from COVERGIRL CC Cream, Lipsticks, and Eyeshadows.

Here are some finds at my local Wal-Greens. They came out with some new CC cream, lip products and eyeshadows, let's jump right in, shall we?

The lip prodcut has the same packaging as their previous lipsticks, metallic finish. They had 3 color schemes, red, nude and pinks. The usuals. First the smell is disgusting, smells lke burnt plastic. I can tolerate a lot of things, but that smell, is a big let-down. They are going back. The colors are a bit sheer, you have to do several swipes for any color to show. I got the colros Caramel Kiss, Dulce de Leche, Delicious and Verve Violet. 

The eyeshadow qual looks awfully familiar to the Maybelline one's right? it thought so, to me they have the sane color pay off, nothing wowed me about them really, Im more of a light/medium, and maybe with a good primer these will show up beautifully, but they are really nothing to be crazy about. 

Now the picture below was up on the ghigh shelf, so there was no way of reaching these. I sorta like the gold packaging to these, I would really like to try out the CC cream, as a mother, sometimes you need something light for the face. I can't be all glammed up just to get some milk, right? I do see they do no have a good variety of color selection. what a shame. 








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...