Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar by Too Faced!

Yes, I have been raving on and on about them, I just cant help it! Here is the last rave for now. Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar by Too Faced. This is out today to exclusive VIB and VIB Rogue at Sephora and for available to everyone on December 15th and Im not sure when it comes out on Too Faced website yet. It is $49 just like the first palette.  Here is a better look of the shades. and some closer shades. I of course got it online before it sold out. I am personally excited! They have outdone them selves once again, they just know how to do it, even my husband knows I love this brand! I'm so bad! :) When it arrives I will do swatches of course and my personal thoughts!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...