Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Monday, January 19, 2015

Beauty Finds at Wal-Mart!!

I am super excited to try the Argann Oil! It's an alternative for the Tarte Argan oil and the Physcians Formula is easily accessible for those of us who don't have a Sephora. The price is $11.99 a fraction of the Tarte, not too bad and look at the gold packaging, make it look sultry. They also have BB creams, 2 shades of blush and well as 2 shades of bronze with some gold iridescent powder design, how neat!  I love it, i might have to go and invest in this!

I see that Wal-Mart has stepped up their brush game, by a lot, but I didn't see the Real Techniques now that I think of it, odd. I see that Flower by Dre Barrymore added a brush line, look at the brush design so beautiful, and 2 of the brushes were sold out! I have to try one! 

A brand new, never before seen line, L.A.B 2 brush line, saaaay what?! I never seen this! It's a complete line of brushes from, face, eyes and sets. Wow, They range from maybe $20-$6 depending what brush or set you are going to purchase. I will invest in the angled gel liner brush, seems stiff enough to use to create the pefect wing! I also seen a super comparable E.L.F Flat Top brush, I am not so sure of the quality on this one, the E.L.F one is okay, I need to try this line out, I'm getting anxious.


And the last line of brushes are some very inexpensive brushes, to be honest, they look like they will shed super fast, the handles look like cheap plastic, I am not interested, if you are on budget, stick to E.L.F or Real Techniques. 

And for last, since this is not out yet, obviously, L'OREAL is launching 2 palettes, which price at $15.84, a little pricey for Wal-Mart but L'OREAL itself is high end makeup at Wal-Mart and drugstores, meaning they are more expensive. I have actually seen these launch in other countries and they have swatches and they don't seem pigmented whatsoever. It comes with one of those brushes that most of us throw out, they are coming out with 2 neutral palettes. I am a little intrigued, just a little. 

I also seen that they had the new Maybelline primer, concealer, Pore Matte foundation and powder, and for Revlon their new foundation stick and PhotoReady Airbrush foundation, CoverGirl's new shadow quads, lipsticks and lip glosses out, all these at a much cheaper price than at drugstores. 

Those are my finds at Wal-Mart, if any questions let me know or if any reviews or requests let me know! 




















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...