Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Saturday, January 31, 2015

E.L.F Essentials Brushes?! Yes, I believe their New!

How amazing that E.L.F willl be adding to their essential lines and that they are $1 -wow! I think for my taste they hairs are too scratchy, I wish the would have added to their Studio Line though, but you really can't beat a buck and I heard they are redoing their whole line! Could it be?! I got this picture from their IG and like to keep up with the new trends as you can tell, but look a fan brush! :) Check below for some amazing deals! 

Free Gift With any Purchase of $25 or more! Enter code FLUSHBLUSH at checkout. Offer valid through 2/9/15.
Dates: 2/3 – 2/9/15



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...