Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Monday, January 26, 2015

Tartelette Palette


Look at this, it's an all matte palette! These is a beautiful, chic palette from Tarte. The palette is so small but definitely worth it, I seen people have complained that some shades are hard to blend but I didn't have that problem whatsoever. These are nicely pigmented and the names are so cute, my favorite is super mom I like to think of myself as that :D This palette was $44
 at Sephora. At QVC this palette is $36.36 and it comes with a brush so if you're considering to purchase this, the best bet is probably QVC because it's cheaper and it comes with a brush! I give it a solid 8 only because medium to deep skinned the shadows might not be the best pigmentation. I wish they had swatches on light, medium and deep skinned so we can see how it appears. 

d3c391dfda3874bf50847e6b6ab57e9b1ffcbc38f64e3bff04



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...