Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Beauty Finds at Under $10

Yes, I have some absolute beauty finds at under $10. Not bad. I love inexpensive stuff that is amazing! Let's get to it.

St. Ives Oatmeal Scrub and Mask $4.29- Let me start off by saying, this smells delightful. It's so refreshing. I tend to gravitate this more than other cleansers, because it's cheap, smells good and gets the job done. You can either use this as a scrub to clean off impurites or as a mask. I love, love, love this mask! It really clenases my face and leaves it soft and clean!


Cetaphil Cleansing Cloths $5.39- I used this when I remove make-up especially eye make-up. This is very much moisturized and it leaves my face feeling moisturized as well. The first time I have tried this, it was sent to me and I loved it since. It doesn't irritate my face like other brands do. Gently removes make-up and whatever gunk my face might have.


Sally Hansen Miracle Gel $7.97- This line is genius. I swear by it. My polish is chip free for almost 2 weeks. Amazing considering I change dirty diapers, wash dishes, cook, etc. I love this. It is pricey but if it isn't going to chip than the price is amazing. I used to get my nails done at a salon and just for "gel polish or shellac" it was $30 and that is only to have them painted, no acrylics. Rip-off! This is a true bargain.

N.Y.C City Proof 24 Eyeshadow Primer $2.77- I love more of a pencil primer for whatever reason, I find that it adheres better than a liquid primer, at least for me. This is so inexpensive, and my shadows do not crease and they stay on really well.


Ardell Lashes $3.49- I don't wear lashes a lot but when I do, they have to be this brand, the band isn't too thick, they are so easy to apply and they have styles to suit anyones needs, and they also have natural looking lashes.

Batiste Dry Shampoo $5.99- I have more of wavy thick and frizzy hair. I tend to only wash my hair maybe every 2 days, yes gross, but that works for my hair so it works for me as well. So on 2nd day hair I use this dry shampoo. It takes care of any oiliness my hair might get. Smells, good and once again gets the job done. Bravo.


Maybelline ColorSensational Lipsticks $5.50- These are my favorite affordable lipsticks. they have an amazing color selection, from Matte, Pastel, Reds, Pinks and Nudes. Everyone who knows everyone has raved about the Creamy Matte's and I can see why. These are the only lipsticks I ever pick up at the drugstore. I love them, affordable, good color payoff, quality, need I say more?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It really is amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...