Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Metal Crush Collection by Kat Von D

Sometimes I think her brand isn't raved about it like it should be! Her makeup is amazing. From her lipsticks, foundation, contour palette, it's awesome and I have to say it's one of my favorite brands because it's so different from any brand out there and it definitely defines her. Here are 3 sneak peeks of her upcoming Metal Crush collection! These are all matte metallic finish. Her other lipsticks are matte and very long wearing. They will be out this fall!

Reverb-an Indigo blue is what I would best describe it and of course the metallic finish.
"Rocker" Red. It's more of a brick red and of course a metallic finish.
Televator-it's a beautiful violet color. I think I would purchase because of the color because I'm that kind of girl! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...