Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

NEW: CoverGirl Luminous Foundation, Mascara and Primer

As I was at Walgreens out buying milk, I quickly spotted the display, it's been awhile since they've been out with some new products so it is nice to see some new stuff, while I'm not a huge CoverGirl fan, I still thought I had to see the display.

The Super Sizer Mascara: this immediately reminded me of the Benefit Roller Up mascara they have out. I don't personally own that one but I did purchase this one, let me tell you Epic Fail. I did nothing for my last. No definition, volume, curl, just zip, zero, nada. I might do a fuller review and pictures. I'm sure this won't compare to the Benefit mascara they have out.

Foundation: they have new luminous foundation. I tested and did a hand swatch which I didn't picture, it had a slight scent like all their other foundations do, has the same bottle packaging, and the sad thing is their color selection. I was like damn considering they have Janelle Monet as of the faces of CoverGirl. 

Primer: they had just a base primer nothing special.

Liquid Liner: it's one of those felt tip inert that has a wider flat side to create a thick wing and a thinner side for a more thin wing. 

Outlast Longwear Lipstick: these did look so pretty, colors are gorgeous for year round. Packaging looked similar to the Fergie line from Wet n' Wild or the Revlon HD lipsticks they have out. I might have to pick some up.
 





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...