Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash REVIEW

So the Body Shop was so generous to send me some samples to try out! (They weren't sent to me for a review) they sent me quite a few items, they were generous! 

They included these 2 items below and I have to say I am super pleased!! I in fact love them. 

Tea tree is known for helping any acne you may have. When your first get them there's no directions which I was bummed because I like to read them but they were of course self explanatory. 

The facial wash I use daily after removing my makeup and this has a strong scent like Pinesol, but as soon as I massage this into my face I get a tingle sensation which feels heavenly. I just work into my skin for about 2 minutes and wash off with warm water. 

This makes my face feel squeaky clean which is odd because it has no beads. Within 1 week I seen my whiteheads start to disappear and my face looked more clean and healthy. 

I don't know if this helps with any whiteheads or blackheads but for some odd reason it helped me. 

This really does work so good my husband uses the oil for spot treatment and he said it seems to work very good. We are both very much into skin care and we were so pleased with these products! 

The oil can be used for so many things I will be adding couple of drops into my kids shampoo so it will help keep the lice off! 

(This was a review I did willingly without getting paid, Body Shop did send me these to tryout)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...