Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Thursday, September 10, 2015

SelfMade Palette by ABH

So as you can see another palette is coming out! This palette will be about late October! This has a mint shade like really?! ABH has amazing quality eyeshadows I haven't come across a bad one yet! So in super excited for this to come out! 

So far I own the Artist and the World Traveler Shadow Couture and I love them both dearly! Can't wait to get this one! 

The denim packaging is a big NO for me. I love denim but for a palette it looks tacky. Hope we can see better pictures of it! It's the inside that matters right?

Here in about a week they will be real swing new single shadows like YASS girl!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...