Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Maybelline FITME Matte + Poreless

I have got to say, when this came out, I was kind of iffy about it, since the original "Dewy"version was a flop for me. So i bought this in a couple shades lighter because my shade is orange on me, so the color selection is a flop, so I got the correct shade and it has a nice yellow undertone to it. So I noticed when I applied this, it started to smooth out my skin, and it didn't sink into my pores, meaning that it didn't look gross. And yes this is matte! I am very impressed with this foundation! I highly recommend it especially if you have oily skin! I really love this foundation, I do wish they had a good color selection like the L'OREAL True Match. but other than that, get it. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...