Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Nars Foundation Finder, Finally

They finally made one! I'm so glad! I got skin matched at Sephora, and the foundation they sent me home with is too orange for me, what a shame because I love the Sheer Matte but I can't wear it because it's too orange. But I got an email and just like findation, you put in your shade from whatever foundation you are using and it shows up 3 shades! I couldn't do a drugstore foundation, just a high-end, bummer. You can either use a foundation you're currently using to get your match or load up a good clear picture of yourself, I hope this helps! I have my "color matches" and to think at Sephora they matched me with Barcelona, shade too dark for me. 
(Click on picture to find out your shade)!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...