Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Friday, March 13, 2015

L'oreal La Nude 1 Palette Sneak Peak

I finally found these at Wal-Mart after hunting them down for a while now. Now the had both palettes out La Nude 1 and La Nude 2. La Nude 1 (pictured below) is more warm toned withe some cool tones and La Nude 2 is more of the rose-ish palette. I chose the La Nude 1 it's more my kind of palette. I snagged the last one. This was $15.88 and yes it was pricey for drugstore prices, but L'oreal has some really good stuff, and this is a lot better than the Maybelline Nudes because these are more buttery, they almost feel like a chalky buttery, overall nice. The first and last shades are very subtle sheer, a good higlight for inner and brow bone. Here are the swatches below. I have yet to create an eye look but here is what they look like, and it does come with a dual ended brush a fluffy brush and one of those cheap spongey end that I always throw out.  





(Excuse the goose bumps)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...