Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Monday, March 16, 2015

Wet N Wild Mini Haul

I seen that my local Wal-Greens had buy one get the other 50% off so I browsed around and found 2 new products, one was a brow wax, and the next was an eye marker. and I aslo picked a sharpener since I needed one. 

Now let me tell you, I love that Wet n Wild has been stepping up their game especially the Fergie line. They've come out with brushes, make-up wipes, eyebrow pencils, even a contour palette. When I seen that they had an eyebrow wax, I was over the moon, I have been looking for an affordable one for a good while now, and this was $1.49, very cheap,

Now the eyebrow was smells like wax, straight up, if you smell it, you can tell, but once you apply it to your brows and it tames your hairs. I snagged a back-up as well, you know, incase I love it. It goes on clear does a nice dandy job. Ive had it on for maybe in an hour, still holding up.
Now for the epic failure: The Marker Pen. This is also new and it was around $4, this is going back, either I got a bad batch or this is how it applies. It's a felt tip pen, very stiff, not flexible either because it was dry or something, this was a Fail. 












No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...