Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Thursday, April 24, 2014

VivaVoxBox

Okay well how shall I start? I was very pleased with the full sized products I received from Influenster. This is my second box and they wow me! I absolutely love the Vaseline Spray and Go! The cocoa smell is soooo pleasant and it is one of my favorite moisturizers well actually my favorite! I hate the greasy feeling that moisturizers leave on my hand but with this product I don't worry its so easy to apply! The Cetaphil cleansing wipes are also amazing! They gently remove make-up it don't give me a burning sensation like most cleansing wipes do. Its also fragrance-free and I like that! It's also gentle on my face. I will purchase them once I run out! The nail polishes from ICE were disappointing. The colors were really nice but they left my nails looking streaky and somewhat clumpy after the second coat. I really was looking forward to them since they are gorgeous colors. The nail polish "It's complicated" wasn't a failure since it was clear nail polish with sparkles but the "After Hours" was an epic failure. I will not purchase from the ICE line. The Montagne Jeunesse Masques were very pleasant on my face. I got the honey mask and it actually felt as if I was really putting honey on my face I was starting to feel like they might pull my eyebrows out but it didn't! I was very surprised to see the dead skin on my face! Yuck! This is a go-to for my face routine! I still have yet to try the Shell Fuel Rewards card but once I do I will let you know  how it works! Until then! Bella


*I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...