Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Beauty Blender

I have tried the SoHo beauty sponge the Sonia Kashuk blending sponge and I have tried the infamous Beauty Blender pro sponge. Here's the breakdown on each: SoHo, I wish it had a rounder edge, it is nice and soft but the almond shape gets me nowhere except for under my eyes. I do like the bright color and that's about it. Sonia Kashuk, I wish it was more softer. It does work alright but it is a bit hard. It doesn't soak up the product which is a plus but i wish it was softer. I wish the color was bright instead of dull. The Beauty Blender is the softest, amazing thing I have ever used to apply foundation with. I don't recommend using foundation too runny with it because it will soak up the product. I absolutely love it. It is so soft and I appreciate the round bottom for dabbing and the pointy part for my under eye. I  highly recommend it. It is worth the price. I will leave links for each products.


BeautyBlender Black Make Up Sponge Applicator - Duo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...