Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Friday, September 12, 2014

Favorites Friday

There has been a couple of things that I have been loving lately. A lot of the items are what I already have and just rediscovered and some are new finds!

Wet N Wild Megalast Lipstick: Mocha-licious #914C
-They are areound $1.99 matte lipsitcks nice color selection, they can be a bit dry but I use my EOS lip balm and it gives it a nice creamy finish. I absolutely love them. I have almost all of them. For fall I have been loving the color Mocha-licious. They are super pigmented, very nice colors, not sheer whatsoever!

real Techniques Core Collection Set
-I have started to contour lately and the brush I use to contour is the Real Techniques Contour Brush, and I use my Too Faced Chocolate Soleil and I love it! The brush is so nice and small to get a nice contour for my cheeks!

Ardell InvisiBands Lashes Glamour - Wispies Black 240435
-in 110-These lashes look so natural with some length I abolstely love them. I am not into big voluminous eyelashes I like how my lashes look but if I want to go for a flare I use these!

BeautyBlender Make Up Sponge Kit 1 Black Sponge + Cleanser
-If you want a nice flawless finish I would recommend this! Don;t go and but the generic kind of beauty sponges. You will love this I guarantee.

MAC Fix+ Skin Refresher / Finishing Mist Full Size 3.4 Oz.
-It works so nice! I use it before I apply foundation if I feel like my face needs to be hydrated, Or I use it to set my make-up. If i want my eyeshadows to pop I spray my brush and dip it into my desired eyeshadow for a more intense color.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...