Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Great buys from the drugstore

Who says all make-up from the drugstore is bad? No. In fact I prefer a lot of my make-up there. Why spend a good amount of money on one product that I can find one at the drugstore for even cheaper and maybe better.  Im telling  you girls, no need to spend on high-end when you can find good things at the drugstore. Heck even E.L.F has great affordable blushes.

L'OREAL Dream Lumi-for a beautiful dewy look. I mix mine with my foundation. I think it works better that way.
Maybelline Dream Lumi-great for hilighting.
Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser-trust me this does blur the pores.
Milani Baked Blush-so beautiful, good amount for the price.
Maybelline Master Glaze Blush sticks-very blendable, I love these, it gives out a more natural look.
Maybelline Color Tattoo-great base for eyeshadows, nice and creamy.
E.L.F blushes-holy grail, I love. I just wish they all didn't have shimmer or glitter.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...