Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

New Stuff at the Drugstore.


I just get so excited when I find new things at the drugstore! The closet department store that carries Sephora or MAC is about an 1hour and 40 minutes, so when I see the same old same old at the store I'm like eh. So, when more than one drugstore brand comes out with new stuff, let's just say, I get all crazy and I want everything, and now! (I don't buy all at once, we need groceries in those house, duh!) SO when i get a couple of stuff I want to wear everything at once, so when my baby's asleep and the kids are at school, I take the time and try things out :) So here is what's new at the store: 

Maybelline came out with  creamy matte lipsticks, a new palette, brow gel and a revised mascara "Great Lash" Big Impact


Hard Candy came out with new things as well: eyeshadows, lipsticks, brow gel eyeshadow palettes, I wasn't really wowed with the glossy lipsticks, they also had single eyeshadows that were supposedly comparable to L'OREAL Infallible eyeshadows, which were not in any way. They also came out with new "Top 10" eyeshadows- those palettes were mostly blah due to the fact they were all shimmer but they outdid themselves-they came out with an all matte eyeshadow palette called "Birthday Suit" but they were out last Saturday but today they were stocked and of ouse I bought one!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...