Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Cat Eyes by Too Faced

This is a cute palette by Too Faced. The color payoff is really good, nicely pigmented. The last row you can apply it wet and use it as a liner but I don't think that the wear for the "liner" is long. It is a nice idea but not the best. The hilighter colors are great, I do wish one of them could have been a transitional color. but at least they were beautiful. The color Kitty Glitter comes out sheer, I do wish it had more of that baby blue color. Overall, I do like this palette, I can see myself using this palette, would I repurchase this, probably not. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...