Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Monday, November 24, 2014

Daily Products Or At Least If I Go Out In Public

These are ally my favorite essentials.
-Lorac Mega Pro
-Anastasia Beverly Hills Dark Brown
-Urban Decay Perversion
-Too Faced Chocolate Soleil 
-Nars Sheer Matte Barcelona
-Eos Lip Balm Coconut Milk
-Too Faced Melted Nude
-L'OREAL Infallible PRO-Set&Spray
-Maybelline Creamy Mattes Daringly Nude
-Beauty Blender Pro
And my after picture using all my products listed above!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...