Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Thursday, April 9, 2015

NEW Maybelline Products out this June

I love Maybelline and especially when they come out with new stuff. This is probably my favorite drugstore brand. Al lot of their stuff are so affordable and great quality. Keep checking back as I keep updating this post! 

They are coming out with this Color Blur, it's a "vivid matte pencil" as they best describe it. I'm not sure if they will have more of a color selection. At least a nude and maybe a baby pink!
As far as this foundation goes, the Better Skin foundation is a "long wear foundation that improves skin every minute you wear it" that seems very intriguing.
They are also coming out with 5 NEW waterproof gel liners including this pretty Saphire color! 

As far as mascaras go they have great mascaras, good at volumizing, very black and thickening, here's one for you. Chaos. Look like their usual tubes, and a unique design. And it's yellow, hard to miss. 
Another one for you! How cute are these? The far left and far right definitely speak to me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...