Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

La Belle Carousel by Too Faced

Just look at these, I got them on Black Friday and they were 50% and yes I just caved in but the packaging was amazing, how well put together, the idea was so different from any other holiday collections. I also loved the idea that you can gift each one individually. I swatched them and they are so nicely pigmented, some of the glitters weren't the best but I used my Fix Fluid + to help and it was amazing, I used Sugar Plum Fairy it was so beautiful. 
It also contains their infamous Chocolate Soleil bronzer and some new blushes, I love the Luminous Peach and wait for it, Who's Your Poppy? So original. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...