Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Monday, December 29, 2014

Maybelline Color Sensational Rebel Bloom

This year, Maybelline has outdone themselves. First the Buffs, Nudes, Creamy Mattes and now Pastel.. I loved all the lipsticks that came out this year. They have been super creamy, pigmented and nice colors. I got the colors: Orchid Ecstasy, Barely Bloomed, Lilac Flush and Petal Pink. I love the names. Just like the rest of the lipsticks, creamy and pigmented, I do recommend, although this is an odd time to release pastel, maybe in Spring time, but who cares right? Love the pink packaging, a nice pastel pink.  Pick them up, they are out at Wal-Greens, well at least mine is. My favorite colors are Barely Bloomed and Lilac Flush, they are colors I have not seen yet out in the drugstore and Barely Bloomed looks awfully similar to Cosmopop from Lime Crime. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...