Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Monday, December 29, 2014

Kate Moss SCANDALEYES

I have never really been a big fan of Rimmel London mascara's but this wand is funky cool. It claims to give volume & lift and no clumps. The wand is pretty big, nothing to crazy though. I love the silver tube, looks awesome and her signature on there with red is a classic. I haven't tried this out just yet, I will on a later post. Just wanted to give you the scoop and how it looks. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...