Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

E.L.F New Skincare Line!

If you seen on their Instagram, E.L.F is coming out with their new skincare line! Say what!? This is good news, right? Seeing that a lot of their products are super affordable and the quality is overall pretty good. I see from the picture below they are coming out with: Illuminating eye cream, nourishing night cream, hydrating primer, daily hydration moisturizer, and soothing serum. Not bad if you ask me. and the packaging looks so pretty like an actual skincare line. I hope the prices are decent like their makeup lines are! Can't wait for the arrival! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...