Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Liquid Lipsticks Are My "Thing"

Seriously. I love gloss and lipstick but none of them don't really last. How did I come to love the, well thanks to Kat Von D. I purchased Lolita Everlasting Lipstick, and let me tell you that is my staple. It's a lipgloss that dries up to be a long wearing lipstick. Best of both worlds if you ask me. So far I have tried Kat Von D, I'm anxious to try Anastasia Beverly Hills new ones that just came out today. What are your thoughts on these? Yay or Nay? A big thumbs up for me!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...