Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Friday, January 6, 2017

ABH Makeup by Mario Master Palette

ABH shadows are one of the best shadows out there. Mario Dedidivanovic is famously known for being Kim K makeup artist. She always looks nice we must admit.

So i was stocked when i seen he was collabing wiht ABH to come out with a palette. OMG i was blown away because of the warm shades and we must know I'm a sucker for warm shades.

This was sadly limited edition, but so worth it to me! I love every single shades except Kim. It swatches kinda sheer and I don't like it. 

There are a lot of people out there who think this was a waste of palette because nobody was blown away with the shades but i was. All the perfect shades in one palette, what more can i ask for other than to not include that tacky brush that works no good, its very flimsy. 

My favorite shades form this palette is Marina, Isabel, Violeta and 5TH AVE.

I promise i have so many reviews coming up! Some from drugstore and high end! You will see so much more! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...