Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Saturday, July 16, 2016

L'OREAL Pro Glow Foundation REVIEW

Hey! Its been a while since ive blogged about something. SO sorry about that! Will try and do it more frequently, I promise.

Before we get into this foundation, I have to say I have reviewed and tested this for over a month to get a feel for this foundation.

I had also selected several shades, I had a horrible time picking a shade not because of the limited selection but it was because I somehow chose a lighter shade on Ulta's website.

But nonetheless I chose the correct shade. I felt that shade 204 is just about right.

I have to say this is very dewy and very beautiful. I find that it is a good medium coverage and I feel it can be buidlable to full coverage.

I find this wears a good 8 hours while I'm at work, I do find it to get a little oily towards the end of the 8 hours but nothing some powder can't fix. It was super easy to use and work with, either a Beauty Blender or a foundation brush works just as good, of course a BB will apply a bit more sheer. This has got to be the best drugstore foundation I have ever used, wait I mean foundation period.

I have normal skin and I find that this makes me look glowy and beautiful. You can apply an all over powder and I find that it doesn't take away the glow. I LOVE this foundation you guys. The color selection wasn't the best it was okay but if you happen to find your shade I do think you need to try this. Also real quick, this doesn't feel dry and cakey as it shouldn't nor do I feel that it slides off or moves around.

I HIGHLY recommend this foundation. Just as good as my Too Faced Born This Way foundation, I actually stopped using it because I love this a tad more, or maybe a lot more.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...