Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Milani Conceal + Perfect Foundation REVIEW

I was very skeptical doing this review because I hate doing reviews on products that didn't work for me but I have to report my duty in letting you know how I feel about this. 


First and foremost the shade selection was the worst. I normally get like the 3rd shade in other foundation lines because I ain't that fair. I'm a light medium. So I naturally went with 02 Natural. It looked orange to me and on me. 

I appreciate the pump. Also This is meant for oily skinned gals. I'm normal skin and this clung to things I didn't know I had. It looked super cakey on my face. I tried many methods of applying this and used different primers and none seemed to satisfy me,

This is a good medium coverage and possible a full coverage foundation. I should have mixed some Argan oil with this, but I shouldn't have to do that. This was a fail for me. I didn't take a photo of my own bottle because I was disappointed in it,

But below are my swatches. Look how orange it is. I think nothing compares to my Too Faced Born This Way foundation and there are some people they claim that these are dupes for each other no they are not the Milani one is very thick whereas a Too Faced is a little bit more liquidy.

Not my photo.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...