Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

ABH Renaissance Palette

As soon as I seen the Renaissance palette I knew I had to have it! Why you might ask? Um it just happens that lavender and rose gold are my favorite colors in the world and for it to be on a palette I was sold. Didn't care what the inside looked like. Good thing it looked beautiful1

This palette is unlike anything I have. Berry hues, coral, gold. Warn tones and right up my ally! Of course like any other o their palettes these are nicely pigmented. I was expecting that  since I own couple of their palettes.

Their Summer lip gloss was super out of my comfort zone I happen to wear nudes only but this is actually perfect for the summer and I will be taking this to my summer vacation! I didn't also thinl they woould be extremely pigmented! Super impressed and they aren;t sticky either! They have a strong vanilla latte like scent to them which I don't mind! 

 This wasn't much of a review just a little haul that I loved! 

Stay tuned for an exciting giveaway! Also if you want, please subscribe to my IG, Twitter and Snapchat all same username Bellynim 









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...