Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

ColourPop Brow Pencils REVIEW

I have been MIA I'm so sorry Ive just been super busy with work and such! Forgive me! I came back with several reviews for you today!!

I am happy to say I have hairy eyebrows! I've been letting them grow out and I look mean but by all means I am not! That is how they grew1

I love eyebrows! Anything in the brow world I want to try especially the new Benefit brow line!

I was able to get the ColourPop brow pencils in tow shades! I decided to do a review and also comparing them with other brow pencils that I own.

They shades are all super comparable except the CP Black n Brown is a tad warmer. The CP formula is super intense and you need a light hand with these. The formula is amazing it stays put no smudging there.

Whereas the ABH and the Loreal ones, those ones I found creamy and glide with ease the CP and NYX do not. And I think I prefer it that way only because the ABH and the LOREAL do tend to smudge quite a bit and the LOREAL is great but not that pigmented.

OF course here is how I break it down.

ColourPop $5 - and I find that a steal since I cant put this thing down. Ive been obsessed lately. It's almost like a pomade in a pencil form.

NYX- ultimate favorite! Ive bout like 4 already because it is amazing! It has the prefect formula for me. A little waxy but not so much creamy but easy enough to blend.

ABH- are super creamy. Good color selection. It's jsut too creamy for my liking. and for $21 each it's not worth it.

ABH Definer - trash. Waste of money and the concept isn't there for me. You waste product by trying to sharpen it.

L'OREAL - is pretty good, just as creamy as the ABH Brow Wiz just not as pigmented and the color selection is poor.


In the end I do recommend these CP ones. So easy to use! Very good pigmentation, and c'mon it is only $5!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...