Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Friday, January 1, 2016

Loreal Brow Stylist Definer REVIEW


Ladies and Gents: We have found a good brow pencil.

When I seen this at Wal-Greens while getting some milk, I was like yes, come with me, Let me test you out.

They had the 3 usual shades. (I don't know them right now, sorry!) So I picked up the darkest shade which is Dark Brunette.

Below you will see the comparisons between the ABH Brow Wiz and the NYX Micro Brow. It has a fine point, spooley, It is in between the Brow Wiz and the Mico Brow as far as fomula goes, its smooth and somewhat waxy. not as smooth as the Brow Wiz and not as waxy as the Micro Brow, it's in between.

I am already in love with this. This is a must have. It was about $8.99 at Wal-greens probably cheaper when it hits Wal-Mart. I am overall pleased, Highly pleased, It came in my perfect shade easy to use and the spooley isn't too bad.

I will pick this up for my makeup bag. Take it with me everywhere. I've never had a problem with these brow pencils to budge or fade but it's the thought. 
 (I don't like to carry high-end products in fear of losing them, meaning I love all my high-end products and affordable, but if I were to lose an affordable product I could easily buy it and is accessible to me!)

For reference I am in Ebony in ABH and Black in NYX. 

                   
           
       

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...