Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Monday, January 4, 2016

L'OREAL Pro Matte Gloss REVIEW

I love liquid lipsticks, and Loreal is a good brand especially their Pro-Matte line. I got the shade 316 Statement Nude.

Beautiful dusty rose shade reminded me of Lolita from KVD. First impression was the horrendous scent it had, just like their lipsticks, same scent. 

It also has a unique applicator. Not bendy its stiff easy to use. The formula is great, very creamy, very pigmented, everything is there,

The only thing is that this isn' a liquid lipstick. I knew it wasn't, but still needed to try it out. It is just a gloss that doesn't have that glossy look. It is also a thick gloss, not really goopy just thick.

This was about $9.99 and the scent is really strong that it will be going back. This was my fault I should have know it came with a scent. It smells like perfume and I found that it lingers. If scent doesn't bother you and you like gloss you should try these. These are okay, nothing different about them. I would rather stick with ColourPop Lippie Stix because they are affordable, not scented and lot of shades to pick from! 

It is pricey for a gloss. I don't recommend t hese, the shades were all in the pink shades, no nudes. 


                 
               


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...