Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

NYX Suede Lipstick Soft Spoken REVIEW


               

As you may know I love liquid lipstick, i love all shades mauve, I love NYX and anything hydrating. Let's start.

So I went to ULTA for the first time on January 3rd 2016, yes I finally got with the program.

I first went to the +NYX Cosmetics  section they had, I am a NYX lover they have great products at a fraction of the price of some high end products.

I picked up a few stuff. I was mainly attracted to this shade, keep in mind I had no intentions of purchasing this, I was on a mission to get their new Cream Highlight & Contour palette in the shade Fair but it was sold out.

So I got a few other stuff. So I seen their Liquid Suedes and was sold immediately on this shade. Everything that I love, hello.

I didn't even notice if they had other shades. I got this and was hoping to like it.



As it states on the tube its a "cream lipstick" not liquid lipstick so keep in mind I didn't expect a long lasting results. What I first noticed when I applied it was how creamy it was and how easy it was to apply.

The shade almost looked identical to Lolita (3rd batch) and I even did a swatch next to it because I was wearing it that same day and was curious as a mouse.

Of course with a liquid lipstick you sometimes get more pigmentation, these were almost spot on.

The difference is formula and price.

The long wearing with this is a good 3 hours without touch-ups and of course minimal eating and drinking,

If i were to eat, which I put to the test, I had a Frisco Thickburger from Hardee's (yummm) and it wore off. I had to reapply as soon as I was done eating.

For a cream lipstick it did stay put awhile, but that is like with any lip product, with minimal eating and kissing it sorta stays put.

For me, I love liquid lipsticks and I guess now cream lipsticks. I was immediately sold on this product due to the shade, formula, price and I was highly pleased, I am surprised I didn't pick this up sooner, I might purchase Sandstorm next.

My Lolita is my ultimate favorite shade. Perfect for me, but liquid lipsticks can be hella drying, especially during this cold 10 degree weather we are having, I would much rather stick with a cream lipstick. Best part, no funky smell.


               

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...