Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Sunday, July 26, 2015

ABH Shadow Couture World Traveler

I'm in love with this palettes. My favorite shadow has been Morocco. I pop that bad boy in that crease and blend away and I'm already confident. 

I love this palette! The only shades that didn't show much was Spoiled, Azure and Heirloom. 

Spoiled was more of a glitter shadow and no pigment if that makes sense. 

Azure was so hard to pick up considering its more of a shimmer shade, I used it with a flat synthetic  brush and sprayed some Mac Fix + and that helped a little but that shade was so hard to pick up.

Heirloom was straight up chakly. It felt really gritty and you mostly picked up the glitter and not the purple shade and it reminded me a lot of the Too Faced Chocolate bar shade Candid Violet, just formula wise not shade wise, it's nothing but chalky glitter.

This is a very beautiful palette and the pigmentation is on point. This is a much toned down palette compared to their Artist palette which I love as well. I think I haven't found a blue/navy shade that has been super smooth and pigmented. I wont give up though! Hope this review was helpful!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...