Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Maybelline Dream Velvet REVIEW

I'm Hello everyone! How's it been? I'm sorry I've been Mia but I have been adjusting to some changes in my life, good changes. But now that everything is settled I have time to blog again!!

Here's a review of the new Maybelline foundation that I have been dying to try out!

The color selection wasn't the best since it wasn't a clear packaging I couldn't see the through it so I winged it. I got Nude 40.
As I got home I immediately swatched it and it looked super orange and I was super iffy about it, but still didn't stop me from trying it! (I'm more of a yellow toned kinda gal, incase you were wondering)

So once I applied it to my fave it felt really good. Very light, it has a gel like texture. Like a primer. It blended it really nice, I didn't have to work fast or anything. 

I used my Tarte airbrush foundation brush and k think that worked really good, since it has medium coverage I felt I got more coverage that way, I prefer a medium coverage almost always since I don't have much imperfections. 

I have normal skin and this foundation works super good. I get a good 6-8 hours of wear and that's all I need. I was super impressed on how well it lasted without it sliding or setting any powder. I also didn't use primer and it worked really good.

After 30 mins of wear it seemed to match my face really good, like it oxidized to my face really nicely. 

I do highly recommend this especially for an everyday, it's very light with a good medium coverage. I found maximum coverage with a brush and as we know using a damp BB will thin out most foundations.

I purchased this at Wal-Mart for about $10 since makeup seems to be cheaper there than CVS and Wal-Greens.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...