Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Friday, April 8, 2016

Farmacy Lip Bloom REVIEW

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom! 

Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and I am excited because I love lip products!

I will first have to say that this brand is nothing but natural goodness! It feels soo good on the lips and I do feel like it creates a barrier and this goes great under liquid lipstick!

This has the typical strawberry scent which I love with that hint of basil and I adore that! Its a little different but in a good way! 

Ive seen this brand on Sephora's website but I haven't seen this lip bloom there!

I was using the Vaseleine Lip Therapy in Creme Brûlée but i didn't like how stick it was but this I found was just like a typical lip balm but better in the sense that my lips are kissably soft. 

I do use these on my kids, I love their ingredients in it and I find that I will be looking into their brand quite a bit more now and I would love to try the Vanilla Mint Lip Bloom!

I appreciate that inside the packaging they added an inside story of their company. It shows the humbleness in their part. I can say that I really enjoy this lip balm and its my go to! I also highly recommend! 











No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...