Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Wet N Wild Highlighting Powder REVIEW

I love highlights stick, cream and powders, anything to give me that JLO glow! When i was at Wal-greens getting mill (we know how that goes) I stopped by the makeup aisle to see what is new, and lately ive been on a runt with makeup, Ive been more into skincare lately, and when I seen these I'm like hello.
They had 2 shades of the highlighting powders. I picked up one but the other one was better suited for my deeper skinned ladies, and for the multipurpose stick I think they had another shade I cant be sure. 
Anyway I have to include that Wet N Wild has been really improving their brand and I am so happy for them! They revamped their basic packaging to nice sleek packaging, they reformulated some of their powders, they came out with some contour palettes, they have some highlights, they have pretty makeup brushes which I cant ever find because they're always sold out! So a round of applause for them!

This is going to be a small review because what Im going ot tell you, you must do, Leave, Get into your car and get these, Both of them. The powder is not that chunky glitter that no one likes, its finely milled. It is gorgeous! 
I cant tell what the design is on the powder but its still cute. I swear this is probably my new fave highlight I know that sounds extreme but I don't lie. I think its in my top two after Oh, Darling and Watt's Up. The packaging isn't too bad either. Just a simple thin packaging.
The multipurpose stick is also amazing, super comparable to Benefit's Watt's up formula, they aren't the same shade but this is still pretty regardless. You can use this to highlight anywhere. 
Each of these were $3.99 I kid you not. I hope this reviews helps, if you have any question, or you need me to swatch some other highlights to compare let me know!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...