Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Skincare Must Haves, for the Moment!

These are some of my must haves items for skin care. Most of them are super affordable! I have others that I like, but these are the ones I prefer!

Glam Glow Super Cleanse- this really deep cleanses, really washes away my impurities, also helped with my acne, which I hated.
Glam Glow ThirstyMud- this really hydrates my face, it feels so good, especially right now with the negative degree temperatures. I leave this on overnight, my face is very hydrated, and it smells so good!
Dickinson Witch Hazel -I used this to tone my face and after I remove my make-up, you can tell what a difference this makes after removing make-up, gets all the leftover residue off.

Freeman Charcoal & Black Sugar Polishing Mask -makes my face feel really clean, especially after a week of work and other duties, this seriously polishes my face, removes all the gunk and scrubs it clean and mattify the face, and it's a great exfoliate. My recommendation would be 1-2 times a week, it could really dry your face out. 

Montagne Jeunesse Strawberry Souffle- I just use this when I feel like I need to refresh my face, that's all it really does, and it smells so good, be warned it does contain small flecks of shimmer.
Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque- this helps with the oiliness, minimizes pores, it feels like I'm getting my deep cleansed on! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...