Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Vanilla Coconut Lavanilla Deodorant

I like to tend to reach for more natural products. So I was recommended this, and I was already having problems with my last deodorant I figured it was maybe because of the harsh chemicals, or maybe my underarms didn't like it lol whatever the case maybe I wanted something new.

So as I'm going to say, this has coconut scent so that's why I picked this scent out. As soon as I opened it, I was merely disappointed. It has no coconut or vanilla scent. More like a sweet unknown scent, like chemicals. Weird.

So I started to use them and Ive had no problems with it so far. The weird scent doesn't linger. As soon as you apply it it melts into you skin and doesn't leave the heavy deodorant feel to it.

This is $14 and for me I have no problem spending more on skincare or healthier alternatives.

The scent is what threw me off, I probably will not be repurchasing this. Only because I'm sure there is a cheaper alternative and maybe something that is natural like this.

I am aware that they were trying to be natural with no harsh chemicals as perfume maybe one of them, but this doesn't even smell like vanilla. I will be using it up since its natural and probably healthy but I wouldn't recommend this deodorant.

I feel after so many hours my underarms feel really dry and lack moisture while using this product. I showered last night and woke up at 4 am to pack my husband's lunch that I even had to reapply it. I feel like my Dove deodorant does a better job. 





                


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...