Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Herbivore Hydrating Face Mist


This was an impulse purchase. It had something coconut and I was immediately sold on that fact alone. Im a freak. I love anything coconut.

Anyways, I love hydrating face mist. When I seen this I first thought, hm. Is this somewhat similar to MAC Fix + and I can asure you it's not.

It is just a hydrating face mist. You apply after you have rinsed your face, and before moisturizer and throughout the day if needed. This doesn't state to wear over makeup so that says something.

This has a beautiful rose scent to it, a little strong but since its a delicate scent it doesn't bother me.

This was a splurge because this was at $32 at Sephora (which is out of stick at the moment) 

I personally would repurchase this because of the natural ingredients, it truly is hydrating, the glass bottle is simple yet chic and the smell is delicious!

My face can get dry through the year especially when the season change and this will sure come in handy. 

Do you absolutely need  to go out and buy this? No. Only because Im sure there are affordable alternatives. If you have the need to splurge and would like to try something different, do try this!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...