Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Friday, January 6, 2017

Lorac Mega Pro Palette 3

I'm so sorry I've been MIA I've been attending classes, went on vacation and work weird hours but now I'm back!!!


The limited edition rose-gold palette is stunning and sadly Limited Edition and their Mega Pro palettes are. I bough this as a tradition for myself because i do own the other two.

This palette hold up to the regular Lorac shadow quality which is nice, but it has a lot of fall out, and as usual the darker shades seem a bit on the chalky side but their metallics are gorgeous. This seems like it has a lot of lighter shades which is okay.

This palette in my own opinion isnt soemthing you absolutely needed. It didnt sold out right away like their first Mega Pro palette did.

I could have done without the Pomegranate shade below one the lower right. But overall this palette is beautiful.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...