Get the lashing of a lifetime with Better Than Sex Mascara - Exclusively at Too Faced. Shop Innovative Cosmetics Now!

Saturday, January 10, 2015

New Finds at Wal-Greens!

Local finds at my local drugstore, finally. I seen that Wet n' Wild really came out with a bit of stuff from the Fergie line. Blush, concealer, and lip pencils, I tried the blush, it has a lot of fall out, has quite a bit of sparkle. I used it everyday, did not impress me. I will be sticking to my E.L.F blushes. I seen that they had some new concealer, which is nice, since I seen that they only have the lupstick looking concealer, They had 3 shades to pick from, the "darkest" shade would have been more of my shade, but right now I am loving my Maybelline Master Conceal, I can't bear to go to another one at the moment. I didn't really take a look at the lip pencils. I am not a big fan of them at all, they claimed to be matte and they did have a nice color selection. 

Rimmel London came out with some new BB's with different finishes. Radiance, Matte and Cream original. I might have to go and get one, I opt for BB more in the summer time. They also had some new foundation that lasts up to "25hrs" and primer. This should be interesting since there is no day that I would ever wear foundation for that amount of time, maybe the most is 10hrs, but I'm sure the reason behind this is just to let us know that it is "long lasting"

COVERGIRL came out with a new quad that I had mentioned in a previous post that was a lot like the Maybelline Eye Studio quads. I picked one up, and they had the same concept, look, and formula. They also had some new Lip Lava's that looked a tad bit interesting. I might pick one up, not sure. I have so many lip products, that I would like to use first, but let's be real, a girl can never have enough make-up! 

Hope you enjoyed my "finds"!











No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Audacious Lipstick

Favorite Item of the Moment!

Farmacy Beauty was kind of enough to allow me to review this lip bloom!  Farmacy Beauty was kind enough to send me this review and...